SF State offers over 1,000 designated bicycle parking spaces throughout campus in bike racks and in the Bike Barn. Please refer to the bicycle parking map for bike parking locations.
The Bike Barn provides attended, secure parking for up to 200 bikes, scooters, skates and skateboards.
- Location: Lot 6, Under Gym
- Monday through Thursday: 7:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Friday: 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- The Bike Barn is Open Fall & Spring Semesters only
For more info:
- Bike Barn: (415) 338-3170 for more details
- Parking and Transportation Department (415) 338-1441 with question or concerns
Bike Barn Procedures
- All bikes, skateboards, skates and scooters must be checked in and out with the Bike Barn attendant.
- Bike Barn attendant will give the Bike Barn user two tags. One tag is placed on the equipment and the Bike Barn user keeps one tag.
- The Bike Barn user must turn in tag to attendant before equipment can be released. If tag is lost the Bike Barn user must have a valid picture ID before equipment is released.
- Owners should check out all bikes, skateboards, skates and scooters before the closing hours of the Bike Barn. SF State does not assume any liability for theft, fire, flood or damage to any bikes, skateboards, skates, scooters left in the Bike Barn.
- Do not leave any personal belongings with bike, skateboard, skates or scooters SF State is not responsible for any personal belongings left with bike, skateboard, skates or scooters.