Commuter Student Permits
Lot 20 Permits for Fall 2018 are SOLD OUT. Semester permits won't be available until Spring 2019 in January 2019.
- A limited number of Lot 20 semester permits are available on a first come first serve basis. Once permits are sold out there will be no more available until the following semester.
- $256.00 Tuesday & Thursday permit
- $384 for a Monday, Wednesday and Friday permit.
- $640 for a Monday thru Friday permit.
- Prices change on a weekly basis. Check with Parking and Transportation Department for updated cost at (415) 338-1441.
- Permits can be purchased online at https://fawebp.sfsu.edu/parking
Campus Resident Student Permits
SUMMER PERMITS AVAILABLE- SUMMER 2018 permit available for On Campus Residents for $164, Lot 25. Available at the Parking and Transportation Department. Please bring resident varification at time of purchase.
- Lot 25 semester permits are available only to on-campus student residents for $245.25 Fall permits are not valid until August 20, 2018.
- Lot 25 permit is valid at all times in Lot 25.
- Lot 25 permit is also valid in Lot 20 between the hours of 5:00 p.m and 7:00 a.m., Monday through Friday and from 5:00 p.m. Friday through 7:00 a.m. Monday.
Permits for Fall 2018 will go on sale August 1, 2018 online. Lot 25 semester permits are available only to on-campus student residents for $245.25 Permits can be purchased online at https://fawebp.sfsu.edu/parking