Commuter Student Permits
Lot 20 Permits for Spring 2019 semester permits will go on sale online on January 7, 2019.
- A limited number of Lot 20 semester permits are available on a first come first serve basis. Once permits are sold out there will be no more available until the following semester.
- $256.00 Tuesday & Thursday permit
- $384 for a Monday, Wednesday and Friday permit.
- $640 for a Monday thru Friday permit.
- Prices change on a weekly basis. Check with Parking and Transportation Department for updated cost at (415) 338-1441.
- Permits can be purchased online at https://fawebp.sfsu.edu/parking
- PERMITS WILL NOT BE MAILED OUT, WILL BE AVAILABLE TO BE PICKED UP starting JANUARY 22, 2019, at the Parking and Transportation Office on North State Dr., next to University Police Department and Annex.
Campus Resident Student Permits
WINTER PERMITS AVAILABLE- WINTER 2018 permit available for On Campus Residents for $60, Lot 20. Available at the Parking and Transportation Department. Please bring resident varification at time of purchase.
Lot 25 Resident Spring 2019 Parking Permits go on sale January 7, 2018.
- Lot 25 semester permits are available only to on-campus student residents for $245.25 Fall permits are not valid until January 22, 2019.
- Lot 25 permit is valid at all times in Lot 25.
- Lot 25 permit is also valid in Lot 20 between the hours of 5:00 p.m and 7:00 a.m., Monday through Friday and from 5:00 p.m. Friday through 7:00 a.m. Monday.
Lot 25 semester permits are available only to on-campus student residents for $245.25 Permits can be purchased online at https://fawebp.sfsu.edu/parking