Commuter Student Permits
Lot 20 Permits for FALL 2019 semester permits are on sale.
- A limited number of Lot 20 semester permits are available on a first come first serve basis. Once permits are sold out there will be no more available until the following semester.
- $256.00 Tuesday & Thursday permit
- $384 for a Monday, Wednesday and Friday permit.
- $640 for a Monday thru Friday permit.
- Prices change on a weekly basis. Check with Parking and Transportation Department for updated cost at (415) 338-1441.
- Permits can be purchased online at https://fawebp.sfsu.edu/parking
- Only Available permits for Fall 2019 is M,W,F permits and the M-F permits
Campus Resident Student Permits
Lot 25 (FALL 2019 permits sold out)
- Lot 25 semester permits are available only to on-campus student residents for $245.25
- Lot 25 permit is valid at all times in Lot 25.
- Lot 25 permit is also valid in Lot 20 between the hours of 5:00 p.m and 7:00 a.m., Monday through Friday and from 5:00 p.m. Friday through 7:00 a.m. Monday.
- Permits will be mailed out to the address shown on the website.. if it is incorrect do not complete purchase until address is changed through your SFSU Gateway.
Lot 25 semester permits are available only to on-campus student residents for $245.25 Permits can be purchased online at https://fawebp.sfsu.edu/parking
If you live at UPN, UPS or the Village and want a permit to live in those lots you must purchase the permit through Housing Dept. http://housing.sfsu.edu/student-resident-parking