Commuter Student Permits
Lot 20 Permits for FALL 2019 semester permits will go on sale online on July 8, 2019.
- A limited number of Lot 20 semester permits are available on a first come first serve basis. Once permits are sold out there will be no more available until the following semester.
- $256.00 Tuesday & Thursday permit
- $384 for a Monday, Wednesday and Friday permit.
- $640 for a Monday thru Friday permit.
- Prices change on a weekly basis. Check with Parking and Transportation Department for updated cost at (415) 338-1441.
- Permits can be purchased online at https://fawebp.sfsu.edu/parking
- PERMITS WILL NOT BE MAILED OUT, WILL BE AVAILABLE TO BE PICKED UP starting August 19, 2019, at the Parking and Transportation Office on North State Dr., next to University Police Department and Annex.
Campus Resident Student Permits
Lot 25 Resident FALL 2019 Parking Permits go on sale July 8, 2019.
- Lot 25 semester permits are available only to on-campus student residents for $245.25 Fall permits are not valid until August 19, 2019.
- Lot 25 permit is valid at all times in Lot 25.
- Lot 25 permit is also valid in Lot 20 between the hours of 5:00 p.m and 7:00 a.m., Monday through Friday and from 5:00 p.m. Friday through 7:00 a.m. Monday.
- Permits will be mailed out to the address shown on the website.. if it is incorrect do not complete purchase until address is changed through your SFSU Gateway.
- Permits will not be mailed out until August 8, 2019.
Lot 25 semester permits are available only to on-campus student residents for $245.25 Permits can be purchased online at https://fawebp.sfsu.edu/parking
If you live at UPN, UPS or the Village and want a permit to live in those lots you must purchase the permit through Housing Dept. http://housing.sfsu.edu/student-resident-parking