NEW Bike parking cage will be opening FALL 2021. Bike commuters have the option of using the bike cage, located at Thornton Hall, as a more secure place to park.
How to Register For Access to Bike Cage
Please submit Bike Cage Registration Form to request an access code for door keypad. Link to form.
Bike Cage Policy
- Bikes may not be stored for more than 7 days and are subject to impound by UPD.
- After 60 days impounded bicycles becomes property of the University.
- Bike locks not securing a bicycle may be removed.
- Park at your own risk. SF State shall not be responsible for loss or damage to bicycles.
Security & Safety
- Always close the door behind you.
- Do not allow entry to others. All users must use their own code.
- Lock bicycle’s frame to a rack and secure your wheels.
- Report suspicious activity to University Police Dept. at (415) 338-7200.